Celebrity Arms! - Tampa, FL

I have always hated my arms. I have had them...

I have always hated my arms. I have had them liposuctioned before and didn't have a good result. Then had then revised that left me with a dent in the back of my left arm. Doctor said there wasn't anything else he could for me so I looked and looked and ran across Dr. Su. His work is amazing! I can't say enough good things about him and his facility. I am super happy. I am way swollen right now but I can tell when this goes down, my results will be like his photos on his website.

Best decision I have made in regards to ever lipo procedure I have had.

One week out

Hello RS! Well I am one week out from my arm lipo and I am swollen and bruised but things are looking good. This isn't my first rodeo so I know there is a process to go through before you realize "wow, my garment is fitting looser" etc. Still so happy that I went to Florida. In my opinion, Dr. Su truly is the best for this arm lipo procedure. Lynn, Angie, and sorry I don't remember her name....but the new nurse were so so sweet and encouraging through the whole process. I really felt like if I lived in Tampa that I would have some new friends to hang out with. I didn't get to interact with much of anyone else in the office but things seem to run flawless the day I was there. This is coming from one very organized lady here. I was very impressed with this whole procedure, Dr. Su, Lynn, Angie, new nurse :) and how they send you home with all kinds of extra stuff from extra garments, bed covering because you WILL leak, essential oil to help healing, and just a great experience so you can rave to all your friends. There are my one week photos.

So happy.

It's been a little over a week and I decided to take some pictures this morning. Swollen as heck but so happy.
Dr. Thomas Su

Amazing. Super down to earth and focused on his work!