I'm Still in a Lot of Pain and my Implants.... - Tampa, FL

Is been a year since my surgery and my right...

Is been a year since my surgery and my right breast still in so much pain and my implants slides to the side towards my armpits creating theses dents on my chest when I'm laying down. My plan was to go under the muscle and Dr Halpern recommended to go over and now Im going through all this. He refuses to refunded my money, for his point of view my implants are "fine". Check my profile under Lola73

Still suffering..

After 2 long years update pics :(

Still the same, counting the days for my breast revision surgery. I am so sad and nervous about going back to surgery, but I trust God and the surgeon.

My Implants Falls into my Armpits and I Had Developed Capsular Contracture.

I am so unhappy with my results, but more than anything the pain that I have to endure everyday for the last 2 years is unreal. It has intervened with my lifestyle and with my performance at work, I lost my job over it. The bra in the pic is actually the first regular bra I be able to wear, the last ones were sport bra cause they don't make the pain worse. Although I can say that being without no bra is also painful. According to 4 other Doctors I went to for second opinions,
Dr. Halpern made the pockets for my implants too wide causing my implants to fall into my armpits and he also went over the muscle which wasn't a good for me, he used his "technique" and textured implants to prevent capsular contracture and here I am with capsular contracture on my right breast.
I am waiting for my revision surgery which is soon with another surgeon of course. Dr. Halpern refused to reimbursed me with at least half of what I paid for my procedure which I found very unfair and dishonest, he caused me pain, financial loss and left me with some emotional distress.
Check my pics on my profile Lola73

What Implants Should I Go With??

I have 350cc HP implants over the muscle and going to have them change to under. My pockets were made too wide and they fall towards my armpits. I'm concerned about them being saggy. Should I go bigger to prevent that? What kind a implant would be good for me? I am 5"4 and weight 162. Please help, I'm having surgery soon. Check on my story!!

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Dr Halpern is a good talker, he is an arrogant Dr when it comes to criticize his work. He knows he made the pockets for my implants too wide and at first refused to accept it then when he decided to help me, he suggested for me to go over the muscle again with bigger implants. I think he just want to make the quick easy money, not looking at the whole picture. I NEED INTERNAL SUTURES on the side of my breasts so there went be reoccurrence and go under the muscle. He's charging me higher than any other Dr to fix his own mistake. Look up my pics on my profile.