If Your Considering Dr. Robert Miles Follow my Journey to Recovery. Tampa, FL

Hi my name is Jessica and Dr. miles from sculpt HD...

Hi my name is Jessica and Dr. miles from sculpt HD will be my surgeon for my procedure so far so good I'm liking everything about this office I spoke with Dr. Miles he sounds very confident in what he do Jordan she's very nice and her body looks great. I'm scheduled for surgery November 3, 2015. If you're considering Dr. Miles to be your surgeon follow my journey and I will give you my honest opinion .I will show before and after pictures as well as how the pain level is my experience during surgery and after being that I found it hard to find information about sculpt HDI know this will be helpful for the ones who is considering Dr. Miles to be there surgeon

Vaser liposuction upper/lower abdomen

I can say it wasn't that bad. I couldn't really tell the difference right after but 1-2 days later I couldn't believe it. Even though I have one more procedure Spanish waist line (flanks) an up the rib cage on the side. My big concern was my lower abdomen (pug). And I feel Doctor miles did a great job.

Vaser lipo Upper /lower abdomen

I never put side post picture up. Im scheduled this week for my flanks and lower back. I will put more picture when All the work is done. I can say my abdomen is tightening and shrinking everyday the craziest thing it's not shaggy or soft more like hard and tight.

Surgery was a success

I can say I'm very satisfied I know I have a long way to go but I think Dr. Miles did a great job. Pictures are a week old and my body is steady improving.
Dr. Robert Miles