Standard Abdominoplasty, 42 Yr Old, 2 Children - Tampa, FL

I have two children that are older and I work out...

I have two children that are older and I work out regularly with a healthy diet. I had excess skin and abdominal fat that bothered me for years. Dr. Brown was very thorough in consultation, answering all my questions and explaining things I had not even thought about. He gave me a realistic expectation of outcome and I am not disappointed at all, very pleased. I had surgery on a Tuesday and was back to work the next Monday. I work in an office so it didn't require much physical activity. After the surgery, the doctor came by my house to personally check on me. I love the contour of my stomach now and can finally wear my clothing without feeling like I have a muffin! I would recommend this doctor to everyone!
Tampa Physician