Love my New Body - Tampa, FL

I went to Premiere cosmetic surgery in Tampa, Fl...

I went to Premiere cosmetic surgery in Tampa, Fl and was very pleased. I desired to have a flat tummy as for 18 years I been living with an embarrassing flabby stomach which was due to loose skin. Dr. Welsh assured me I was in good hands and believe me he wasn't lying. He showed me what I would look like and that he would make sure my incision line was perfect ( as I was worried about that). The day of my surgery things went great, it took about 3 -4 hours for my procedure and it was over. I went home and in 4 days my drains were removed. I am so thrilled with my new body, even though they said I have swelling, my tummy is still flat when I look at it. I give a big thumbs up to Premiere Cosmetic surgery center and I will use them for future surgical procedures. I also must mention that the staff is very pleasant. The MA that took care of my follow up visits Martyna is so caring and kind, I feel she has a pleasant bed side manner which means a lot! Its been 6 weeks and i am amazed at how my scar is already starting to heal. Thanks Dr Welsh and Martyna. I am one happy lady!
Tampa Plastic Surgeon