52 Year Old Woman, 2 Children Ages 27 & 24 - Tampa, FL

The process from beginning to end has been...

The process from beginning to end has been positive. I felt well informed about the procedure and knew what to expect on the day of the procedure as well as in the weeks to follow. Each and every time I visited the office I was well received and felt as though I was the only patient being served. The care that was provided by Dr. Brown and his staff clearly went far beyond the care I have ever received with other healthcare professionals. During the process I worked closely with Dr. Brown, Erin, Leo and Chrissy, who all were very caring, kind and thoughtful. I highly recommend using this office for any type of procedure.
Tampa Physician

I have gone to Dr. Farrior's office for a few years now and so when I decided to investigate having a tummy tuck, I checked with his office for a referral. I was advised that a Dr. Joseph Brown would be joining his firm in October so I decided to wait to meet him. I knew that whomever Dr. Farrior selected to work with would be an outstanding surgeon/professional and I was correct in every way. I cannot say enough good things about working with Dr. Brown. From the moment I met him I felt extremely comfortable, he shared his credentials and medical experiences... after hearing this I knew this is who I wanted to perform my surgery. He was very compassionate and thorough in explaining the procedure and any after effects I might have. For each and every appointment that I had, Dr. Brown arrived on time, which is a good indication that he valued my time and I appreciated that! During the appointments I never felt as though he was rushed and he took the time necessary to listen to how I was doing. The outcome of my procedure definitely exceeded my expectations I did not expect the results to be so good! I am confident that the results are directly related to being treated by an outstanding professional such as Dr. Brown.