Picosure - Tampa, FL

I got a tattoo about a year ago. The artist didnt...

I got a tattoo about a year ago. The artist didnt do it the way i wanted and i have never been satisfied with it. I never even got it filled in. I finally decided to get it removed. I went for my first treatment on april 27th. It hurt quite a bit! Here i have a before and after picture. You can see there is quite a bit of fading already. The dermatologist says they should be able to completely remove the tattoo with no scarring.

3 days post second treatment

Heres a pic 3 days after the second treatment. It hurt as much as the first treatment. This time they turned the machine to a higher intensity, but only went over it once. They went over it twice the first treatment. So far, it hasn't faded as much as it did the first time around, but i will keep you posted :)

4 days after 4th treatment

Getting there! This is a bad angle. Hard to take a pic.

A few months after 4th treatment

Here are a few pictures a few months after my 4th treatment. I go back in a couple weeks for the next treatment.

5th treatment

3 days after the 5th treatment.

Before and after 5th treatment

Here's a side by side of before I started and after the 5th treatment

Two months after 5th treatment

I am waiting longer between treatments because i feel like the tattoo fades more over a longer period of time. Here are a couple pics two months after the fifth treatment.

Side by side 4th and 5th treatment

Heres a side by side 6 months after 4th treatment, and 2 months after 5th treatment. Sorry about the photo quality, it's hard to take a selfie of your back!
South tampa dermatology

They were awesome! They called for a phone consultation and discussed this with me for over 20 minutes to make sure this is what I wanted and answered all of my questions.