Sudden Underarm Odor, Miradry Didn't Help at All, IDK if It Was Done Correctly - Tampa, FL

I am very disappointed with this place. I spent...

I am very disappointed with this place. I spent $1800 for a miradry procedure and I do not think that it was done correctly. Before the procedure she called me and asked if I could reschedule the procedure because the doctor would not be there. I told her that I was unable to reschedule because I had already took that day off. I stated that I would just go someone else and then she said no I can come in, and to my surprise the doctor didn't even come in for the $1800 procedure. The person who did it kept telling me that I Definitely would need 2 Treatments, there are tons of doctors on realself that state that their patients only need 1 treatment. I caught her trying to do the miradry on a level 1 instead of a level 5. I have called their office over and over again but I never receive a call back. I heard her telling someone in the office that I took out a loan to get the procedure which is nobody's business. The procedure did not help me at all, not even 1% improvement, she had some other lady come in and work the machine the lady had no clue on what she was doing. I should had ran out of there once I heard her say that their machine broke multiple times but I had already paid the $300 deposit. I will not recommend anyone to go here, they are very unprofessional and the wait times are extremely long, I can't even get a call back from this place even though I just spent all of that money, FYI I have to pay the loan back so it's my money that was spent. I am simply calling to see if I can get prescribed something for a fungus or bacteria or whatever is causing the smell. very unprofessional .
Caban skin institute