Finally Got my Perfect Nose - Tampa, FL

I have always been insecure about the side profile...

I have always been insecure about the side profile of my nose. I always felt it was a tad too masculine and did not have a very feminine look to it. Because my nose was not this horrible hideous thing I have always been very hesitant about surgery because I only really wanted subtle changes.

When I finally decided I wanted to receive rhinoplasty I did some serious research. I wanted a surgeon who specialized in facial plastic surgery, and someone who did noses very often. I went on several consultations before I went to Dr. Davis. One thing I truly enjoyed about his consultation is we started off by taking photos at different angles of my face and then uploading them to a computer. Once uploaded we had a discussion about where I ultimately wanted to be. After the talk he “manipulated” the photos so I could see where we would end up after surgery. I was extremely pleased with what the end result was. My face didn’t look different, it just looked better.
At the pre-op appointment I was put on a very specific vitamin regimen which I absolutely swear by. I had minimal swelling and bruising due to this regimen and my recovery always looked way worse than it actually felt. Surgery was a breeze, and the worst part about everything was trying to figure out how to entertain myself for two weeks.
I have only seen my nose once, but so far I am beyond in love with the results. I know my nose is going to change over the course of the next year due to the swelling, but I cannot wait to see what the final result is. I am beyond pleased with the choice I made with my surgeon.
Tampa Facial Plastic Surgeon