14 Years of Soccer Injuries to My Nose Gone in 3 Hours - Tampa, FL

I had not been able to breathe from my nose for 14...

I had not been able to breathe from my nose for 14 years! With my wedding coming up, I finally decided to do something about it. I sought the recommendation of multiple medical professional acquaintances, and they all recommended the same doctor: Dr. Joshua Halpern. I went to Dr. Halpern's office for a consultation and was received with warmth, support, and in-depth description of exactly how he would fix my nose. He was extremely concise and clear in the procedures he would do, and made sure that I was on board with each step. He wanted to ensure that he was going to attempt to provide me with the outcome that I wanted, not just what he thought would look best. He did this at the consultation, pre-op, and day of surgery, allowing me to change anything at at anytime. Dr. Halpern's team was able to immediately get me a date for surgery, and I was given a 2-week prep routine. By my surgery date, I was most definitely ready to go and the prep before made an enormous difference after the surgery. I was never in pain. I barely had any swelling or bruising. I was back to work the next week, and when coming in for the splint removal, which is known as the "worst part", I was treated with care and NUMBING medicine. I didn't even feel the removal and always had full confidence in Dr. Halpern, who more than proved he put me first throughout the entire process. 10 days later, it appeared as thought I had nothing done. I have had nothing but wonderful compliments on the results, and I am quick to praise and recommend Dr. Joshua Halpern for his skill and overall quality as a doctor and communicator. Should I elect to have any other reconstructive or cosmetic surgery in the future, Dr. Halpern would be at the top of my list.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon