Had 3 Rhinos Done with "Other" Dr. and Dr. Perez Was Able to Finally Give Me What I've Always Wanted! - Tampa, FL

I can't say enough great things with my experience...

I can't say enough great things with my experience with Dr. Perez and his staff. After a bad accident as a young girl, I have suffered from a deviated septum and a tip that wasn't fitting. After going through 3 surgeries with another Tampa surgeon, and still not getting the results I have wanted I almost gave up hope. Plus, a 4th surgery is risky. I did my research and wanted a surgeon that specialized in revisions and that had wonderful reviews. I found all of that and more with Dr. Perez. From the first appointment with him for a consultation, I knew I made the right choice. I ended up booking the surgery the moment I got home from my visit with him. I finally have what I have always wanted. I feel like me again and I haven't felt that way in almost 20 years. I am so thankful. The surgery was smooth and recovery was fantastic. I think I only took 1 pain pill the entire recovery. Thank you to Dr. Perez and his staff for making me complete again. I highly recommend Dr. Perez for anyone looking for plastic surgery or revisions.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon