Permanent Eyeliner - Tampa, FL

I am blonde and fair skinned so with no makeup I...

I am blonde and fair skinned so with no makeup I look very washed out. I wanted to get permanent eyeliner so that my eyes don't disappear on the many Florida days when I don't have makeup on. I did a lot of research and there just isn't much information available on permanent eyeliner. Elizabeth's website was the most thorough and informative and was VERY helpful in making the decision to move forward.
Elizabeth Graham

Elizabeth did a great job of making me feel comfortable and putting my mind at ease. I was very very nervous. I expected the procedure to be a lot more painful than it was. When I told Elizabeth is was hurting, she took the time to apply more topical anesthetic and wait for it to "kick in" to finish my eye. I didn't pay much because I found her through Living Social, but I would never have purchased the coupon if she hadn't met all my expectations beforehand. She's very experienced, a certified instructor and also a nurse.