Good Doctor - Tampa, FL

I decided to go to Dr. Castellano bc of these...

I decided to go to Dr. Castellano bc of these reviews. So thanks! :)

As I have gotten older I need a more skilled doc to administer my botox. I was going to a place for years and once we got to the more "off label" type of injections I was not getting optimal results. I get botox around my mouth... Upper lip for vert lines, dao, and chin. Prior to seeing Dr. Castellano I had an incident where the botox was actually put right into my top lip and this caused my lip to pull up (alot) and totally froze my lip to the point where it interfered with my speech. So... I decided to go to a better, more skilled doc, which is why I chose Dr. Castellano. Im now 6 days post procedure and my injections around the mouth are perfect!! Not only are my very lip lines gone, but I got a slight lift in my upper lip giving me a nice pout. My chin is smoothed out and my resting mouth is slightly upturned; results are exactly what I wanted! Additionally, He injected my Pastysmal bands, which I have always been scared about but he was very confident and now, I dont have 2 guitar strings sticking out when I smile!! I love the results and now I will go to Dr. Castellano for everything. Thanks for making me pretty!!! ??????

I will post photos soon. ??

Botox in the Neck

I got botox in my neck to fight the beginning signs of turkey neck or loose Platysmal Bands. I have found that if I intervene early at the first signs of aging it's good for the long term. :) I am very happy with the result here and will continue to do this for as long as it keeps working! Please see before and after photos!

Tampa General Surgeon

Wonderful Doc. Very knowledgeable and confident. Made me feel very confortable. I can't remember the PA's name but she is the only one and she is wonderful!! :)