I Did It - Tampa, FL

I desired to have a MM since I could never achieve...

I desired to have a MM since I could never achieve the results I wanted by Just going to the gym. I was very hesitant about having the surgery done even right up to the day. Thinking of all the bad stuff that could happen, do I even need this, or why am I doing this, but I had the surgery. I have a lot more healing to do, but so far. I am happy with my decision and can't wait to see the results as the months pass.

Day 4

Hey girls,
Here's an update on my TT/ muscle repair and BA. I haven't taken any pain meds today and the soreness is bearable. I Can't wait for the drains to come out! Hopefully on my Monday checkup, fingers crossed!!! Stomach in more swollen in the center and flanks are definatly the most painful upon pressure. Breast are fine, very easy recovery. I had placd in the armpit. I did a lot of walking yesterday so I'm trying to rest up today. Hope everyone is surviving :)

Monday followup

Kind of disappointed my 3 drains are still in... I'm really not putting out a lot of fluid. The center of my stomach is still swollen and tender to touch. Of course flanks are soar, but I can handle it. Still no meds at all, I'm just finishing up antibiotics. The breast augmentation was a piece of cake compared to the TT.

They removed the tape from the suture sights and my weight is down even more since before surgery -137. Next F/U is on Friday and these drains better be trash.

Sam

Any opinions?

I'm 5 days post op and wondering why my incision line is not the same on both sides. I know I have a tons of more healing to do and I am still swollen mainly in the center of my abdomen. Here are a few angles of my TT.

Day 8

Can you say itchy! The TT incision and drain sights are healing up and itchy. I haven't scratched then and won't lol! My stomach still is tight and sore to pressure, but not as bad as a few days ago. My boobs look great! I'm a modest person so they are noticeably bigger, but I'm going to have to embrace it :). Here are some pictures.

Day 9

I had my follow up appt and very excited that all three my drains are out! It stung a little but nothing major and there is quite a good length of tubing left inside... Like a snake getting pulled out hah. So happy not to be lugging them around anymore.

I asked about my scaring and he assured me that all the pleating will even out just fine and that in about two weeks I am going to start using tape on the scar. He also removed some of the stitching around my belly button that did no seem to dissolve. He had a lot of patients there today so, I had to wait an hour before being seen. Will post some updates pictures later.

Day 10 picture update.

It was a busy day for me. I did so much walking as I had some classes to attend. I am still tight, swollen, and have pain on pressure on any part of my mid section. Resting up tonight.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Everything went great! Dr Perez was so comfortable to talk with. He knows his stuff.. I'm still healing, but things look good so far. I Love love the anesthesiologist she really helped me with my nervous and all of the staff were understanding with great personalities.