35 Year Old Mom of 2, Mommy Make Over! - Tampa, FL

This site is just amazing. I love the feed back. ...

This site is just amazing. I love the feed back. This site is just what I needed to move forward. Thank you wonderful ladies for sharing your stories. I am looking for a Surgeon in the Tampa, FL area. Any one who knows of a good one or has had a Mommy Make Over in my area please share. Can't wait to set an appointment. I have my first consultation next week with Dr. Peter Fakhre - New Tampa Plastic Surgeon, however I would like to see if anyone else has Doctors they would recommend in the area.

Thanks Ladies look forward to your feed back.

I'm scheduled

I am so excited, my procedure is 3 weeks out. I have been stalking this site for months. I am 35 yrs old 5,9 190 lbs, with 2 beautiful girls 9 & 2. My body went downhill after my first daughter. I nursed both of my girls and now my boobs and my tummy need to be made over. My husband is supportive but of course he says I do not need the procedure. But I am doing this for me and to change the parts of my body I am not happy with. Many of my friends and family would say I look good and I do not need the procedure looking at me with clothes on. However they don't see the naked truth. Can't wait to have my body back. I am a pretty active person have always been engaged in some type of excersise. I am working out more and eating healthier. This is only aiding to my journey looking forward to really toning my body. I don't want to loose to much more weight. I plan to loose another 5 to 10 lbs before my surgery and really work on building muscle when I am healed. To those who have already had your procedures I am looking to you for support and advice. Please share must have items you recommend. What you would have done differently. Before pictures will be posted soon. Gotta have me a couple glasses of wine to get the nerve, lol

S**t Just Got Real

I am 6 days away from the flat side. I am super scared and super excited. I have been so all over the place these last few days trying to get last minute items and get things together. I had my ekg and blood work review with my primary physician today. He cleared me for my procedure, so nothing else I need to do but wait. This weekend I will be packing up my girls as they will be leaving for spring break to be with the grandparents. Whewhoo, I can use this time to enjoy peace n quiet and recover. I have to full tribe coming in for my recovery, bringing in all the heavy hitters. Since my hubby will be gone out of town as well, I have my mom, auntie, sister and my bf. Over kill I know but the more the marrier, I don't want to be down so they will all be more than helpful and lift my spirits. Ladies please share any last tips, words if advice, scar remedies what ever helped you along your journey I want to make sure I'm overly prepared. More updates to come, her are my before pics.

3 days to go

Omg, can't believe it's this close. I have so many mixed emotions. I am currently on a business trip and can barley focus on anything regarding work. All I can think about is did I make the right decision, am I being selfish, what am I going to look like. So many thoughts I go from scared to excited to scared again. I fly back in town on Wednesday to have my surgery Thursday. I think I am overly prepared, I have the items I need and all the support, the count down begins. With out this site I don't think I would have been able to do this.

This is It!

On my way to get made over, my procedure is at 7am. The anxiety will be gone and time to focus on healing excited to see my results and become a Perez doll. Well good luck to those with procedures to come and those that are healing. SEE YOU ON THE FLAT SIDE!

Alright Alright, it's day 3 ladies and I'm lookin GOOD

Dr. Perez is the best he truly cares about his patients. So let's start with day 1. Ladies this pain is totally bearable. With the pain medication I am not in terrible pain, just tight and a little uncomfortable. I was pretty much out of it on day 1. I did have a vomit session and baby let me tell you the pain was the worse thing I ever felt. Coughing is also the worse pain ever. However I made it through day 1 ok.
Day2: I had my post checkup, everything looked good. I gained like 6 lbs from fluid they pumped in me so wanted to make sure I'm using the bathroom. Pain was still manageable this day, but then I started to get a fever. Dr Perez was worried i could have fluid in my lungs. Off to the ER I go. Everything checked out after a few hours and several test I'm fine. Dr. Perez still wanted to check me out again himself he opened up the office on Saturday to look me over. He is great. I look great will post pics soon .

Day 4

Feeling really good today. I got up walked a little, brushed my teeth, washed my face and having some breakfast. Not to much pain today have not took any pain meds yet going to start with just Tylenol today.

just a quick update

I have only taken oneTylenol today and that was at 8am, things are going great first shower today, more pics to come

Day 10

Wow 10 days makes a difference, I am back to doing things my self. I don't have as much energy and tire easily however I can atleast get somethings done. I go back to work tomorrow, I am walking straight for majority of the day however as I get tired I notice my self bending over more. I still managed to try on a bikini, omg can't wait to see how things continue to get better

Day 23

Just a quick update to show off my waist :) I have been trying to be careful and eat good since I'm still not able to workout. Besides the few slip ups, pizza, a burger here and there I have been pretty good. When i started this blog I was 190, now I'm down to 176. Im feeling better and better every day. I cleaned up my house today and was not tired after. Happy healing ladies.

My butt is still there

I thought I was going to need a bbl, when you are walking hunched over you tend to squeeze in you butt also. Nope it's still there :) feeling better and better everyday. I went for a walk today about 1/2 mile, just to see how I felt. It was ok, I was not tired but just a little uncomfortable walking that far. Going to try again tomorrow and go a little longer. Baby steps til he clears me to workout. Maintaining my weight have not gained so that is good. Happy healing ladies
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Consultation went great! I was happy with my meeting with Dr. Perez, he had the confidence and experience I was looking for. You want to have a doctor that has a vision when they look at your body and have confidence in their work to let you know you are going to look good. His before and after pictures are the best I have seen and not to mention his office doors were swinging open and close with patients coming in and out with smiles on their faces. Updates to my review, since my surgery Dr. Perez has checked on me after hours, went out of his way to open the office on Saturday to come in and check over my body to make sure everything was ok. He truly cares, I am in such good hands, so glad I choose him for my procedure.