Dr. Halpern Helped Fix a Previous Vaserlipo Gone Wrong - Tampa, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr....

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Halpern & his staff!!! He is kind, gentle, talented and very professional with my best interests at heart.

One yr ago I had Vaser lipo with another physician in the Tampa Bay area. I was sold on the idea that it was less invasive & costly than conventional lipo. My procedure was totally botched. The Dr. took too much fat and I had scar tissue adhering to muscle leaving me with very large, deep Pseudo creases underneath my buttocks. Months after I even resorted to minimizing the crease bulges with cool sculpting & fotona tightlase. This had very little effect!
Giving it one year to heal with little difference, I decided to see Dr. Halpern and get his expert opinion on what could be done.
Dr. Halpern was very clear about my procedure and expectation to help repair what had been done. Although, the liposuction will not completely undo the previous surgery and scar tissue, it will help improve the area.
I decided to go ahead with the surgery. I am one week postop.
After the surgery, I have had very, very little pain and hardly any bruising with no need to take pain medication due to his finesse technique in surgery.
I can already see some improvement with a more natural lift to my buttocks and reduction in the crease size. I will look forward to my next appointment in two months.
At every moment I felt asthough I was the most important person in the room and took every precaution to keep surgery sterile and comfortable.
His background as an artist definitely shines through in his work.

Fixed botched vaser lipo

So happy I sought Dr. Halpern for second opinion for too much fat taken from Vaser lipo with St. Pete Dr.

2wks post op

Second week post lipo with Dr. Halpern. Still some residual swelling. Only 1 tiny bruise on thigh. Scars are almost non visible. Creases I had from prev Vaser are so much smaller. Can't wait to see final result!
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Halpern is a vey skilled surgeon. He is very professional, kind, gentle and truly cares for his patients. Every moment he made me feel as though I was the most important person in the room and wanted me to understand every detail of the surgery as well as the outcome. He is meticulous with his sterility in the operating room and takes every precaution to ensure a fantastic outcome. His background as an artist is clearly visible. His gentle approach to his surgeries leave you with very little discomfort and bruising. I highly recommend Dr. helpe to inshore fantastic outcome. His background as an artist is clearly visible. His gentle approach to his surgeries leave you with very little discomfort and bruising. I highly recommend Dr. Halpern!