Lipo to Abdomen, Fail. Stay Away! -- Tampa, FL

I went to Premiere Center for Cosmetic Surgery in...

I went to Premiere Center for Cosmetic Surgery in Tampa to have lipo done on stomach for more definition. Dr. Mendoza left me with funny lumps n dents. What a waste of money and pain! Now i have to go get it fixed by another doctor because they do not want to fix it or even do complimentary cool sculpt to improve uneven appearance. Rick the supervisor wants me to pay full for a revision. They caused the unsatisfactory results, costumer service and satisfied patients is more important! It bring repetitive business! Effort is huge! And they did nothing. They could careless. Stay away! You get what you pay for! Im too embaresses to post pics :(

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mendoza was great at consult. But it was all false expectation and promises. He doesnt prep or pay attention to detail at surgery. Surgery is art. Nice guy. But doesnt admit faults. Everyone is human. Fix your mistakes. Put effort and care.