Ok I've Finally Found the One!!

After closely dodging the bullet last summer...

After closely dodging the bullet last summer getting caught up with a clinic in Miami and a Dr. whose license has since been revoked, I have found the one!!! I saw a sponsored add on facebook for Dr. Su and I checked out his website and results. I was amazed at the results of his patients. So I decided to fill out the online request for a consultation. My phone ring within seconds of me pushing the submit button. I told the person on the other end wow that was fast. Her telephone etiquette was perfect. We set up the appointment and I went in yesterday. Everything about the office cleanliness, the kindness of the office staff, the thoroughness of the assistant conducting the consultation, and the doctor were phenomenal. The doctor spent approximately 30 minutes going over my body and talking to me about the different choices that were available to me. I never felt ashamed or uncomfortable at any time. Today I made my decision and I made my deposit. By next Friday I'll be on halfway to the flat side.

Feeling like myself again

Here I am 4 days post and Im finally feeling normal again. Pain is next to nothing just the itching sensations are driving me crazy!!

Both garmets off for 1 hour today

After wearing these 2 garmets 24/7 for the last week and a half is proving to be more of a challenge than I initially thought it would be. Im now into the 2nd 30minute session of my "hour break". I still feel weightlessness and numbness in my lower abdomen with minimal swelling but this being free feeling is great. Second post op visit will be this Thursday afternoon.
Dr. Thomas Su