47 Year Old-outer Thigh Lipo. Tampa, FL

Although I first found Dr. Su by searching for arm...

Although I first found Dr. Su by searching for arm lipo pictures (check him out for sure! He is AMAZING with this-no one else is even close!), I decided to have him remove my unusual lumps of fatty deposits on my outer thighs/hips/buttocks area. I had a weird bump and then indentation on each side of my glutes. After much time and consideration (my consult with Cherie was great!) I set the date.
I have had liposuction one other time. It was 6 months prior to this and in another state where I had moved from. That doctor did what some call the "wrap" which is basically upper and lower abs, back, flanks for $10,000! I had no pain during the procedure and it took nearly 7 hours. Neither this doctor or Dr. Su put you under general anesthesia. They both use local anesthesia and you are awake the whole procedure, which I prefer.
I did have a problem controlling my pain with this one though. I don’t feel like I was numbed enough. I knew it would be over soon, but wow was it painful. The whole procedure took under 45 minutes. Dr. Su had me tighten my glutes and thigh muscles the whole time. That part was not an issue. After he had done most of one side, he had me stand, so he could see his work and how it affected my muscle and skin in the position it is normally in-vertical. He did this several time on each side, and I attribute the great outcome to his assessments.
I chose to do this area because it was in my price range at that time. However I don’t think I ever knew how much those lumps/bumps bothered me. Because now that they are gone, I feel so…..free? They were like a terrible facial scar. They were there for everyone to see. No matter what kind of clothing I wore, they were noticeable. And in a swimsuit? Ughh
So I feel like Dr. Su is one of the best. I definitely plan to do more with him, but I’ll definitely speak up about my pain level.

Photos added