Thanks to Art Lipo I Don't Have "Mom" Arms Anymore! - Tampa, FL

After years of taking care of everyone else it is...

After years of taking care of everyone else it is now time to take of me. I have begun the first step in my journey with "Celebrity Arm Liposculpture" with Dr Thomas Su. I inherited my mother's heavy arms and I've frequently voice this complaint to her, and she always responds with "Just be thankful that you even have arms" ;) I chose this doctor for two reasons: His before and afters on his website are stunning. And he EXCLUSIVELY does lipo. I didn't want a doc that did a little bit of this and a little bit of that. This guy is a master of his technique. I experienced a lot of anxiety beforehand since I have never had any type cosmetic procedures before. All my worries were for nothing. The worst discomfort that I experienced was during the numbing process. The only thing that I felt during the procedure was slight pulling and movement...NO PAIN WHATSOEVER and your results are immediate. The first thing that my husband said when he saw me was "You look like a little girl". Dr. Su frequently requires that you tighten and tense your muscles to assist him in sculpting that beautiful you that is hiding under the layer of fat. He then stopped several times during the procedure and stood me in front of a mirror until we reach perfection. The best way that I can properly convey to you the ability that Dr. Su has is to compare a lumber jack to an artist that sculpts a work of art. I will keep you guys updated with pics. I am one day postop and I am already dreaming of whathe could do with these thighs of mine :))
Will update soon.

These are my before and after photos taken immediately before and after the procedure

I will keep you posted with my progress. I'm only two days postop right now.

Not too bad 2 be 1 week post op!

Honestly, I was expecting more pain, swelling, and bruising, but it is minimal. I am required to wear my compression sleeves for another week which is a bit of a hassle in this hot weather. I am just so excited to be on this journey of "renovating" this body of mine. Age and babies certainly takes its toll on our once maintenance free bodies. I do plan to get full thigh lipo sometime in August or September from this amazing docter that I have found. I will post more pics soon.

No more Wings!

It is so strange to touch my arms and not feel that familiar layer of fat. I am feeling really good and swelling has decreased a lot. I am experiencing some itchiness which is expected with lipo. This Tuesday I will be two weeks postop! I am so, so happy with the results. I have always been self conscious of my arms and avoided certain outfits because of this. I am already feeling like a new me.

Feeling strong!

Tina Turner Arms

Hey guys, I just wanted to do a quick update. I am feeling really good. The numbness and tingling is dissipating more each day. The lipo scars are healing well. Words cannot express how happy I am that I did this procedure. I only wish that I had did it sooner. I have always worked out on a fairly regular basis but I was never able to obtain adequate fat loss in my problem areas. There are so many different opinions on plastic surgery but I am now convinced that you should do what you believe in your heart to be best for you. Just do your research and give it lots of thought.
Dr. Thomas Su

Dr. Thomas Su is one of a small group of physicians that exclusively does lipo sculpture in his practice. He takes the time to study the frame of your body and he envisions what would be the ultimate shape of beauty for you. He is never rushed, his staff is attentive, and he knows that your results are his advertisement. If you are interested in lipo sculpture Dr. Su is the bes of the best!