26 and Have Always Been Self Conscious of my Labia for As Long As I Can Remember - Tampa, FL

After thoroughly researching labiaplasty...

After thoroughly researching labiaplasty specialists all over the country, I met with Dr. Temmen, and knew she was the surgeon for me. I was obviously having plastic surgery because I was very self conscious of my large labia minora. I was extremely nervous for all of my consults. I consulted with many doctors, and no one made me feel as comfortable and at ease at Dr. Temmen. She was easy to talk to and very attentive to my needs and wants as a patient. In her office she was able to show me tons of before and after pics that were not on the internet because of patient privacy issues. Her work was beautiful, the price was right, she has a spectacular bedside manner, and all of her staff was extremely kind and helpful. I am extremely happy with my results and the care I got from Dr. Temmen and her staff.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Temmen is kind, puts you at ease, really listens, but most importantly a meticulous surgeon who puts her heart and soul into her work.