Kybella So Worth It - Tampa, FL

Roughly 2 months ago I had undergone the Kybella...

Roughly 2 months ago I had undergone the Kybella injection . Post treatment I swelled up a lot , with some which is to be expected ,but nothing some Tylenol and a scarf couldn't fix . 3 weeks post treatment I looked like my " before" picture , however , 6 weeks post is when I noticed great results !!

Before and after

befire and after photos after only one round of treatment .
Tampa Dermatologist

The entire staff at south Tampa dermatology is amazing . I work in the industry and have about 200 dermatology offices I work with, and I choose south Tampa dermatology time and time again. Dr Flynn , Abigail Ray and Dana Hess are not only some of the most informed practitioners in the industry but also the most caring . Here , you are not just a number, they all take extraordinary care to make sure you fully understand everything , and that you are happy with your results , which is comforting considering all the different procedures out there can be both freighting and confusing . South Tampa dermatology is a gem .