Well Worth the Cost and Trouble...

My teeth had gotten well worn in my 60 years, as...

My teeth had gotten well worn in my 60 years, as Dr Kelly in the Tampa office said, I did a good job of polishing my teeth. After looking at a number of options, the total replacement seemed the best plan. Had both tops and bottoms replaced on 11-11-2016. Since I am a big baby I was worried about the pain. To my surprise there was no pain on the day of surgery and only a little in the days to follow. I did follow the instructions for post surgery care. I will say that there is plenty of discomfort due to the swelling and numbness. It is a challenge to get used to a new set of teeth and eating can be trying, but it gets better everyday. I do have a bit of a lisp but Dr Kelly said that will subside over time and completely when I get the final set.

The Tampa Clear Choice were professional, courteous and very caring, they went above and beyond what i expected, really good people. Dr Kelly is a consummate professional, I recommend him/them highly.

While it is expensive it is a total, complete and final solution. I had looked at a piecemeal option and it was going to be expensive and only fix a few things. Doing the full restoration was the way to go for me.

Bottom line; pain for me was totally manageable, discomfort was a minor hassle, and the new teeth are just incredible. Very happy with my experience with Tampa Clear Choice.

mgb