34 Years, 4 Kids! Blessed!! - Tampa, FL

I always had a kind of double chin, but later with...

I always had a kind of double chin, but later with my up's and down of weight it was awful. For me!!
Oh well, and then later I would love to have my mommy makeover I declare next year! The day of my op I was nervous but I didnt feel anything and follow all of the directions. Dr. Castor made a great job not bruising at all. I still wearing the garment and doing my massages. Cant wait to see the final result!

Almost 2 weeks!

Oh well I have my days. Also sometimes hurt me more that the first days. I have my next appointment on July so I have some questions. I do my massages 2 times a day. I use coconut oil. I hope everything gets better. Lol I hate the garment! ????????

Love my results ! But hopefully waiting for more!

Hey! Its been a while I know. Like other patients i have my days. Some swelling but right now its almost gone! Loving my results but waiting for more? Yes! Because I want to see more tightness. I went to the Dr. Like 3 days ago and He told me everything was fine! I just need like 3 more months to see my final results. He's an outstanding doctor I have no regrets! So if you have a question just let me know!!
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

I have been doing research for a year ago and thank God, I can tell you Dr.Castor is an excellent doctor. I went for a consultation about my chin and mommy make over. I already had my first procedure and he was so professional and kind. Also his team!!! Definitely I will coming back! I feel so much better with my appearance and i need to wait like 2 months for my completely results. Looking forward to see them.