35 Yo Battling Cellulite Since my Teen Years - Tampa, FL

Today I underwent the Cellulaze procedure to...

Today I underwent the Cellulaze procedure to anterior, posterior and lateral thighs. It was a painful and long process. I have moderate to severe cellulite. I swore that I was not going to take any pain medication post procedure because I have never liked pain medications. But within two hours after the procedure I needed them. Waking relieves a lot of that pain , laying and sitting I have the most pain. I will post pics when I can and updates through this journey.

2nd Cellulaze Procedure

So my first cellulaze procedure had very little improvement, maybe 5-10% in one leg and less than that in the other leg. I only had the posterior thighs redone. Drainage was pretty heave the first night, but by second post-op day, it it minimal. Praying for a great result this time. I still say the pain is really intense, walking does relieve the pain.

Tampa Physician

Dr. Kosowski was great, he was thorough, professional, attentive and caring. Amazing surgeon, would not let any other surgeon work on me