Calves and Ankles Lipo- Dr Thomas Su. Tampa, FL

3 days before my 31st Birthday I will finally be...

3 days before my 31st Birthday I will finally be facing a body issue I have carried my whole life. My calves are very big and have a lot of fat. (not muscle, but really a lot of fat) This keeps me from wearing short skirts, shorts, bathing suits and even boots (nothing fits)!

Dr. Su has sent me images of what I can expect and all I can say is, if this man is for real, he will change my whole life. It sounds so shallow of me to say, but it literally consumes me. So, come on this journey with me. One thing I have had such a hard time with is finding reviews and images from people out there with my issue. If you have always hated your calves and wished for slimmer legs, hope this helps. I will keep everyone posted.

Surgery Tomorrow

Well I'm all paid up and leaving for Tampa in a few hours. Feeling pretty calm. I have waited my whole life to make this change. I am confident Dr Su is the one I have been waiting for all this time. I will post before pictures from my hotel. xx

CANCELED Surgery

I was denied entry to the united states yesterday and treated like a criminal. I lost my surgery slot, but doctor Su's Office were kind enough to refund my money since it was out of my hands. I am hoping to clear whatever this is up and reschedule. I can't believe this.
Dr Thomas Su

I will only meet Dr. Su on the morning of my surgery. he seems sweet and personable on his videos and so far his staff has been very easy going and sweet.