So Far Not Enough of a Change for Me to Be Happy About

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Procedure was very quick....less than an hour....

Procedure was very quick....less than an hour. Given pain med and something to relax me plus they injected anesthetic inside my mouth to numb so I was awake during the procedure. I asked to look at the fat afterwards and noticed that there wasn't much fat in the one pile. I believe they had a pile for each cheek. Not much pain but lots of swelling. Swelling went down after about 10 days and looked how I used to. Spent 2 days on liquids then another 7 on soft foods. It's been almost a month and I do see some slimming on the mid side of my face but not the lower area closer to the sides of my mouth which is what I was most concerned with. I'm hoping that area will slim down but don't have much confidence that it will. I see the surgeon again in 4 days so I'll see what he has to say.

a little more noticable but not happy

Almost 3 months and I can see a little more of a difference now but the right side is still fattier than the left. Also the fat to the sides is still there which was my main concern. Regretting paying so much for something that didn't even fix my problem.
Tampa Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Farrior was a super nice guy! I did have problems trying to get ahold of someone for questions after my initial consult. Left lots of messages through e-mail and phone contact. Finally after talking with someone on their live chat help online, my message got through. They apologized and said they would look into what happened. Everyone there was very nice though. The place seemed very clean and the price was cheaper than what I found elsewhere in the area. No one ever called to check up on me as I have read in other posts where people got calls from the doc office checking on them.