25 Year Old with Breast Augmentation / Mastopexy - Tampa, FL

After months of research, reading hundreds of...

After months of research, reading hundreds of reviews and multiple consultations with different doctors, I never second guessed my choice of picking Dr. Rieger to perform my surgery, and couldn't be more pleased with my decision. Out of all the consultations I scheduled Dr. Rieger was the one I had to wait the longest for, but it was definitely worth the wait. I've always been very self conscious about my breasts, they have always been smaller than I would have liked and downward facing and learned while going to several consultations that I had "tuberous breasts". All the other surgeons I visited simply wanted to insert implants and as Dr. Rieger (and only Dr. Rieger) explained to be would only leave me with bigger versions of what I already disliked. Dr. Rieger and myself agreed that a breast augmentation and mastopexy would be best for my situation. We decided to go with the Natrelle implant (more of a tear drop shape instead of round), and have have my areola's lifted and restitched so they are no longer facing downward. I'm three weeks out of surgery and couldn't be more happy with how fast they are healing and the great job Dr. Rieger has done! Don't think twice if you're looking for a great doctor for a very natural looking result!

MF

Dr. Rieger is a very professional and talented Surgeon with the best interest for his patients!