50 Years Old, 2 Kids, 325 Cc Mentor Silicone Implants Under the Muscle and Revision Liposuction. Tampa, FL

After having a bad experience with my liposuction...

After having a bad experience with my liposuction done on my tummy 6 years ago, I was very nervous getting anything done to my body even though I needed revision on my tummy and needed breast reduction/lift. I used to listen Dr. Diaco on the radio and I really liked his overall views and explanations about plastic surgery procedures. I did my research and he definitely had the credentials and very good reviews. My journey with him started back in April 2015. He recommended to do a breast reduction with liposuction since I did not need a lift (another words my nipples were high enough due to breast reduction surgery I had 15 years ago). I lost 2 cup size with the liposuction but I did not get the enough lift/perkiness I was looking for. Then we decided to go with implants to give me the perkiness without increasing the size. He also tried to fixed the damages were done to my tummy due to bad liposuction (bumpy appearance). I am so happy with the outcome of my tummy, breast size and the look. I have to say that I am extremely happy about the results of my tummy.
Dr. Diaco does not talk too much, but he gives you the confidence of he knows what he is doing. He pretty much wants you to trust him with his expertise. That's why, I recommended him to two of my friends and they got their procedures shortly after my first one and they are very happy with the results as well.
Another thing I like about him is that he is with you during your journey for months from your procedure until you recovered or satisfied with your results. I think his fees are fair. He is very professional and has a wonderful staff.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon