Can't Believe I Did It!!! - Tampa, FL

So I've been reading posts/reviews/questions on...

So I've been reading posts/reviews/questions on here for weeks. I'm 35, have always been small, but after 2 kids, extended breastfeeding and working out a lot, my boobs were looking pretty sad. Anyway, I'm sitting at home recovering from my surgery (had yesterday May 31)....and wanted to share my early results. I'm still in a bit of pain. Percocet not lasting more than 3-4 hrs so I've been taking regularly, making me sleepy... I ended up getting 375cc mentor smooth, round, hp, under the muscle.. I feel like they are smaller and further apart than I was expecting, but it's just day 2.

Getting used to them!

Yesterday I had a bit of a meltdown and cried a bit... Was over "recovery" and missed my littles. I feel a lot better today, as I feel a lot of the swelling has gone down. I don't feel as wide. I even started wondering if too small! Lol I'm crazy. Drive for first time today so I got out, got my lashes done, feel a little more human.

9 days post op

My boobs are finally starting to feel a little more like ME. I'm feeling puffy and really wanting to work out but I know I need to wait. I haven't been eating great and coupled w no exercise (im usually in gym 6-7 days week!). I'm feeling very fluffy lol.. Sensation seems to slowly be coming back, every day soreness is a bit less. My new fears now are the fear of complications (bc I'm crazy and stress over everything). I'm terrified of them bottoming out, double bubble and cc. I'm really really hoping things continue to go smoothly... I love reading everyone's updates. I think it's become a bit of an obsession lol.

Bought my first bra

Well it's a bralette I guess... 32D ????. Also got 2 bikini tops. Victoria's Secret had great sale!

They're shrinking!!!!

Lol I guess they were more swollen then I realized last week bc this week they feel so small. I can fit into swim suit tops now that before I could not. Not gonna lie, it makes me a little sad. I have to keep reminding myself what I started at and think about what my initial goals were.

3 weeks...

I'm 3 weeks out today and back at the gym! I started last week, just walking and doing light leg stuff and today amped it up a bit more. I feel like my boobs hide in clothes but I'm kinda happy with that. I can play them up when I want or be more discreet if I need to be. I'm liking the shape a lot and they feel so much softer now. Only slight discomfort occasionally, mostly under rt boob. Maybe bc I'm rt handed and use rt side body more? I do not have another post op till 3 months (only had one appt at one week po)... Which is kinda weird bc I feel lots of you get more appts after. Oh well, they did say o could go in before if need be!

This one didn't load..

Close up, straight on. Wish they were a tad closer, tad bigger lolol

Almost 6 weeks

I've been feeling pretty good, started upper body workouts this past week. I am liking them a lot in workout clothes but so far I feel meh about them in my regular clothes. If it's not right, I just look bigger, you know? I think part of the problem is that I am in major needs of some bras! I'm so limited rt now w what I can wear with the sports bras (I'm supposed to wear these 24/7 first 3 months). Obviously I've cheated at the pool or certain outfits, but for the most part I weR sports bras. Supportive ones while out and comfy cheap Walmart ones at home. Buuuut... I did go to CS and lady sizes me at 32 ddd but I think she's off by at least one d bc she measured over my sports bra. I like the fit if the 32 Ds there.
Dr. Halpern

So far so good but I'm only one day post op! I'll update this later :)