Dr. Greenwald is the Best! - Tampa, FL

Hands down best thing I've ever done with the best...

Hands down best thing I've ever done with the best surgeon possible ! My journey from start to finish has been amazing. I chose to go to dr greenwald because I felt comfortable with him. We just clicked from the beginning and he made sure he understood my needs. We talked through every decision and he made sure I was comfortable with everything and understood each thing we talked about.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

So let me start by saying I used this site a lot during my journey. I was referred to Dr. Greenwald by a close friend. From consult to final post op Dr. Greenwald and his staff were nothing short of amazing. He made sure I understood my options and gave me a clear understanding of all possibilities. His bedside manner is superb. I had a breast augmentation done that I had been dreaming of for years , my best friend has since gone to him for a reduction and has had a wonderful experience as well. If you want a great surgeon who treats you well - he's the best !