60 Year Old Needed Some Boobs! - Tampa, FL

?I was told about Dr. Perez from a patient of his/friend of...

I was told about Dr. Perez from a patient of his/friend of mine. I had been thinking about breast enhancement for about a year, along with a tummy tuck. I had lost the 120 lbs. I had put on through my stupidity and was ready to get my body back to where it once was, or as close as possible anyway. When I visited him the first time, I was blown away with his personality. He is charming, sweet, professional and loves what he does. He loves making people feel better about themselves and that is what I wanted. The whole experience with Dr. Perez and his staff was wonderful! I never once felt uncomfortable around him or his staff. In fact, you always leave his office feeling so good. Thank you for making me feel good about myself again with your beautiful work. And thank you to his staff: Victoria Mota, I love you!; Meylin Tapames, you are doing a great job!; Tania Torres, keep smiling at all of us; Linda Matar, thank you for putting me to sleep and bringing me back! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Perez to anyone wanting to make yourself look and feel better. He is awesome! Love you Dr. P.

Me