36 Years Old, 2 Kids, 105 Lbs, 5'3", 345cc Inspira Moderate Profile - Tampa, FL

I was a small B cup before kids and after...

I was a small B cup before kids and after breastfeeding I went down to an AA cup. I also had 2 breast lumpectomies in my right breast prior to children and once my milk came in it all became trapped under my armpit. This caused my left breast to stretch out more and created asymmetry. Real Self was a huge help in seeing what sizes people with similar stats were getting. Hopefully I can do the same for someone else. My main goal was to be able to wear a sports bra and have size and volume. I honestly hate underwire bras so unless it's for an occasion or date night, I would prefer not to wear them. Not that they aren't pretty but I'm all about comfort.

The surgery itself went quickly and my recovery wasn't bad at all. I am now 3 weeks out and my incisions are almost completely invisible. I'm guessing I'll be a 32C but haven't gotten measured yet.

Day 25

They've definitely softened quite a bit.

Week 4

Surgery was 4 weeks ago today. This is a bathing suit top that I used to wear before surgery and could never fill out.

6 weeks

Size small bralette from VS. Need to go get sized this week I think I'm completely done d&f'ing.

Measured!

Finally got measured today. 32C which is exactly what I figured and hoped!

Too big?

I'm starting to worry that I went too big for my frame. I got re-sized on Monday and they said I'm right between a D and a DD. That's not what I was wanting! Full C was what i wanted.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Dr Marcadis and his staff were phenomenal. They answered every question, the office is immaculate and the care after my procedure has been amazing. I would do it all over again if I had to. Best thing I ever did for myself!!!