33 Year Old with Two Kids and No Boobs Left - Tampa, FL

I did not have much in the way of breasts in my...

I did not have much in the way of breasts in my 20s, but after breastfeeding two children I had nothing but nipples left. Dr Halpern was phenomenal. Not only did he make me look very natural just as I had asked, safety was also a top priority. Zero bruising and minimal swelling. I still wear a small top, but now the clothes fit and look so much more flattering. From a month before the surgery to a month after, Dr. Halpern looks after your health to make sure you preparing and healing from your surgery. I have been in the medical field for 11 years and I have never seen a doctor prepare a patient the way Dr. Halpern does. We never felt rushed in his office or felt like we left with a question unanswered. I am extremely happy with my results and would recommend him to anyone.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

At the first consultation, Dr. Halpern spent over an hour with me and my husband getting to know us and our hopes for breast augmentation. My breasts were small and I just wanted to look natural. I was not looking for headlights or DDD boobs. I just wanted to fill out my tops and actually buy a bikini without two inches of padding. The biggest thing that stuck out to me when I left the office was safety. Dr. Halpern takes every precaution to make sure you will go through your procedure without a complication. Honestly, after we left his office we did not want to go to another consultation. We were so happy and confident with our initial meeting. The girls in the office are so sweet and also willing to answer any questions you may have. I am now 6 weeks out and very happy with my results. The scarring is minimal and I have returned to most of my activities. There are definitely some exercises that still hurt, but everyone heals differently. I would definitely go through it again to achieve the results that Dr. Halpern gave me.