30 Years Old - Never Been Happier - Tampa, FL

I LOVED working with Dr. Halpern - he listens, is...

I LOVED working with Dr. Halpern - he listens, is a true professional, and performs surgery with precision and artistry. All of that, coupled with the fact that he performed my mom's surgery 22 years ago, I cannot recommend him highly enough! I've told anyone who will listen since my surgery 2 months ago that it was the best decision!
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

I selected Dr. Halpern after having only one other consultation. I left the other doctor thinking, "I like him and think he would do a good job." Then I had my consultation with Dr. Halpern and left thinking, "I love him, I trust him, and I know he'll do everything he can to give me the best result." And boy was my judgment correct. While the other doctor felt more like a "boob factory", Dr. Halpern's care, focus on artistry, and clear concern for minimizing the risk of infection lead me to make the decision to have him perform my surgery. At nearly two months post-op, I'm the happiest I've ever been with my body and have recommended him to anyone who will listen. He performed great work on me, as well as my mom who had her surgery performed by him 22 years ago!