I'm 29 Years Old, Mother of Three. - Tampa, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I knew before I was even 18 I wanted a breast...

I knew before I was even 18 I wanted a breast augmentation. Had always had small breasts and held an insecurity about them. After having two children they became even more "deflated". As much as I wanted a breast augmentation, I was terrified of the procedure. I have severe anxiety and panic attacks and the thought of being put under Scared me. I spoke with several plastic surgeons in the Tampa Bay area. After speaking with Dr. Truong, I felt very comfortable and finally decided this was something I would go through with. Dr. Truong and his staff were amazing. I called and came in several times before my scheduled surgery with Doubts and concerns. Each and every time they welcomed me in and/or Took the time to talk to me and reassure me. I felt as though they genuinely cared about me and it was a very comforting feeling. Now, nearly 3 years later and I've had one more child, I am so happy I made the choice to go through with the surgery. I have never felt so confident and good about myself as I have over this period of time. My breast not only look amazing, but feel so natural and are in perfect proportion with my body. I am so thankful to Dr. Truong for helping me through this process, guiding me on choosing a perfect size for my body type and comforting me through my anxieties. He is a wonderful plastic surgeon who genuinely cares!
Chicago General Surgeon