25 Years Old, Extended Breastfed 2 Kids. Tampa, FL

As of right now I am scheduled for my breast...

As of right now I am scheduled for my breast augmentation February 19. Dr. Halpern and I have decided to best achieve my goals we will be doing 590cc HP silicone under the muscle. I am very anxious as when I hear 590 it sounds extremely large for my petite 5'3" 114lb frame. But due to pregnancy, breastfeeding and just normal hormonal peaks throughout my life I've had all different sizes of breast. I am currently a sad droopy 32 A cup and definitely cannot wait to be a full rounded DD cup.

Few days before surgery

Just a few days before surgery, and I am 98% sure I'll be downing my size to a 560-570cc range. I know it isn't a lot but the nearing 600cc range kinda scares me! But then again I feel like I'll regret it if I don't go with the size my doctor recommended..

I feel like It hasn't even hit me that my surgery is on Friday 2/19 because I've been working so much to stay busy and to prepare me for the time off. I currently work as a hair stylist so no work for 2 weeks as I'd hate to pull or damage anything by trying to go back to work so soon. I'm doing under the muscle implants so if any hairstylist in here wanna give me some good advice for a fast, safe recovery that would be awesome.

1 day post op

Yesterday 2/19 I had 590cc silicone under the muscle implants and let me tell you I am sore! I could barely sleep yesterday because I'm normally a tummy sleep who now has to sleep on my back. I was so sick from the anesthesia I could barely hold any liquids down. Today is much better and I've been able to drink smoothies and eat some soup. Took a walk today to stretch and get use to my new weight up top. My fiancé has been the best of help for me during this recovery period. I'm hoping tomorrow I'll be able to get outta the house.. If not then Monday because I am definitely getting my hair done.. Lol I've been wearing two French braids since the night before my surgery. Below are some pictures of before and after.. I haven't taken my bra off yet but I will soon to take some pictures.

3 days post op

It's been nearly 3 days since I had my breast augmentation and I am loving the results thus far. Obviously I cannot wait for my 590 cc silicone implants to soften and settle faster, but for now it is what it is.

The first day after surgery was kinda foggy to me. I woke up extremely sore and swollen. Could barely lift my arms and I wasn't able to eat or drink much that day. I think the anesthesia in combination to the medications made me very sick. I threw up at least 4 times. I slept most the day away which I have no idea how I managed that as I'm naturally a tummy sleeper and with these new twins it's very hard and uncomfortable to sleep on my back.

However I will say that the next day (day 2) I had way more energy. I was able to walk around, make smoothies and actually hold food and liquids down. Sleep wasn't any better.. Can't wait to get good sleep again.

Day 3, my right breast seems to be settling some.. I feel barely any pain in my right breast, minus the new fullness feeling, but my left breast seems to be bothering me still.. Mainly where my incision was made which was the inframammary and then also I feel soreness where my breast meets my armpit. I used ice packs and heating pads today mainly on that breast to see if that would help with the pain. And it did but only for a little bit.

5 days post op

So 5 days post op and I can honestly say oh em gee! My right breast is healing and adjusting just fine, it already feels like it's been mine the entire time! I'm still sore and tender where my inframammary incision was made on the left side so I'm hoping soon that boob will feel like mine too! I have my post op appointment with my doctor on Friday. Also, I have never gone so long without passing a bowel movement (I know tmi but this is real) I finally broke down and took some stool softener and if that doesn't work I have laxatives on hand. At this point I'm afraid to eat because of the bowel movement.. Plus all the medications aren't helping.. I stopped taking the Percocet because it made me itchy, nauseous and just overall not good feeling. Anyone experience that?

Anyway I still have a week off before I return to work and I hope 2 weeks off will have been enough as I have clients who want their hair done lol
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

So far I have felt very comfortable with Dr. Halpern and his staff. I went on many consults and he was definitely by far my best positive experience! The entire office is clean, and well kept, Cynthia his coordinator was very helpful, and everyone has thoroughly explained my procedure risks and expectations. I had no doubt in my mind that I was putting my breast in the best hands! Dr. Halpern is a true artist, and my breast look amazing! I am truly embracing my new lady curves and cannot wait to see how much more beautiful they'll become as they soften and settle into place. If I ever decide to have more work done, I will absolutely be going back to Dr. Halpern.