27 Bbl Last Year W/a Different Dr Ready for Round 2 and a Breast Augmentation - Tampa, FL

I had my initial consultation with Dr.mendoza and...

27 Unhappy with First Bbl Needed Round 2 Revision

I was so unhappy with my first bbl done in Philadelphia last year it left my stomach uneven bumpy and loose so now that I live in fl I looked for a local surgeon to help me and I came across Dr Mendoza at premiere center for plastic surgery. He was amazing from day one.he listened to me and was realistic about what should be done and what to expect for my results. He didn't sell me on a false image. His office staff was extremely friendly patient and caring..especially Esther she helped me so much and returned all my calls promptly and answered any questions went above and beyond.I felt so comfortable with Dr Mendoza and safe I knew I could trust him with my body and safety and that was important especially cause I had a awful experience last time.I had surgery exactly three weeks ago and so far I'm happy. I haven't healed yet but so far so good I had minimal bruising and all of my outside bruises went away in four days.my stomach looks even finally and less loose I was trying to avoid a tuck and he did a great job in that I'm excited to see how my final result will be. I definitely recommend Dr Mendoza he's amazing and I'll be going to him in the future for anything else I mite get done.

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

I had my initial consultation with Dr.mendoza and I knew right away I wanted him to be my surgeon. He was warm and welcoming his all staff was and he listened to your wants and needs and was very honest and takes his time with you. I had a bbl last year w/a doctor in philly and am unhappy with my results so I am excited for dr Mendoza to fix me lol will upload pics soon. He is kind informative friendly knows his stuff and is a realist and will give u accurate information on what's achievable for your body.he is honest and will take the time to answer all your questions and he makes u feel like your in good hands.his office staff is great they answer all questions asap and are friendly especially Esther I love her