Future Hourglass in the Making - Tampa, FL

Well I'm 22...5'5...165 lbs. I've lost 30 pounds...

Well I'm 22...5'5...165 lbs. I've lost 30 pounds by myself and have been exercising as well as corset training! I've gotten my waist down from a 38 inch waist to a 30 inch waist but I'm impatient I'm tired of my flat butt and I don't have any hips! Just searching for a doctor and can't wait for my consultation and then surgery time!

Doctor so far

So I've been conversing with Dr. Wendell Perry and I haven't had an official consultation yet but he's given me a quote which is kind of higher than what I was expecting to pay but I know the saying "you get what you pay for" so if I'm going to do this I rather do it the right way! Still on the fence but he does seem very knowledgable so I'll see what he has to say once we finally meet. Anyone with doctor suggestions let me know I'm looking to have this surgery in January my hubby's 30th bday is the end of March and I want to look amazing by then!! :)

I was doing heavy research in 2014 and I ended up getting pregnant bitter sweet but I'm ready to try again! Hopefully have the surgery next year!!!