Brazilian Butt Left - Tampa, FL

Dr Jaime Perez is more than an amazing plastic...

Dr Jaime Perez is more than an amazing plastic surgeon, he is an artist. I am a 57 year old mother of three. At this point in my life I had lost the fullness in my butt and really wanted a Brazilian Butt LIft. We had actually given a deposit to another plastic surgeon, but we were not comfortable about it. After extensive research we found Dr Perez and the Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa. When we came, everyone in the office was very nice and professional. What I liked to start with is that when you meet with Dr Perez for the first time you actually get interviewed by him to see if you really want the procedure that you are looking for, and for him to let you know if that procedure will actually work for you and give you the results that you want. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring, a true artist on the human body. I had the Brazilian Butt Lift in April, and the work that Dr Perez did was amazing. I am pleased beyond belief, and so grateful for the fact that he went above and beyond the results I ever expected. I would highly recommend Dr Perez for any type of plastic surgery that you are looking for.

So worth it!

This procedure is so worth it. The first two weeks are pretty painful, but anything worthwhile is. The first week is he worst with the drains that are in place. Once the drains are removed it only gets better. It is essential to have someone close to help you afterwards. I am now about 12 weeks post op and extremely happy.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

The most amazing and caring Plastic Surgeon. He is a true artist!