Tummy Tuck & Minor Labia plastic. - Tampa, Fl.

Dr. William J. Welsh, Board Certified Plastic...

Dr. William J. Welsh, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Tampa Fl.
I could not have chosen a better doctor for this procedure, Dr. William J. Welsh, I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my surgery and would recommend Dr. Welsh to anyone whom is thinking about having a procedure done. Ms. Esther Penayo is the Patient Finance Coordinator, very professional and pleasant. She takes time evaluating you to give you support with what decision to take. Also help with being honest in charging what the procedure is worth, and not over pricing the cost. I went to consider a Tummy Tuck , but after her evaluation I decided to do another procedure which was just half price of what I would had to pay for the second procedure .The anesthesiologist was amazing and team. Dr. Welsh skillfully ended decades of me hiding myself, renewed my shapely beauty, and inspired my social confidence. I cannot express adequately how fantastically caring, professional, accessible, and genuine he and his entire staff conduct themselves. Everyone involved made me feel completely at ease. I highly recommend Dr. William Welsh and I will considered him for future surgery. Also like to say that Marta Rivera ( Dr. Welsh assistance) has also been extremely friendly, and very dedicated through the entire follow-up appointments. I recommend "Premiere Center for Cosmetic Surgery "
Dr. Welsh, in your hands we trust! *****

Dr W. Welsh-Tummy Tuck & Minor Labia plastic. - Tampa, Fl.

Here are some pictures on the 11th day, and feeling great!
Just look at that scar, a masterpiece surgery done by Dr. William J. Welch in Tampa Fl.

Dr. W. Welsh-Tummy Tuck - Tampa, Fl.

Here's a pic of my bellybutton. Hopefully the scar will diminish, just need time and patient. I would like to get some opinions of what treatment is recommended for removing scars? Is the Scars Laser Removal worth taking in consideration?
Tampa Plastic Surgeon