35 Yrs Old, 3 Kids, Tummy Tuck, Arm Lipo, and Thigh Lipo with thyroid problem - Tampa, FL

Ahhh! I can't believe I'm posting here for the...

Ahhh! I can't believe I'm posting here for the first time. I'm extremely excited to be getting my tummy tuck, Vader arm lipo, and Vader thigh lipo done by Dr. Castor in Tampa Fl. It should take a total of 5 hours for everything. I do plan on finishing with a beast Aug and maybe a button lift next year. Some days I'm more excited and others I'm more nervous ... just depends on how much googling I've been doing that day. Errrr So, I'll post some pre surgery pics now and keep yall updated. Xo

35 yrs old w/3 kids getting Tummy Tuck, vaser arm lipo, and vaser thigh lipo

Ahhh! I can't believe I'm posting here for the first time. I'm extremely excited to be getting my tummy tuck, Vaser arm lipo, and Vaser thigh lipo done by Dr. Castor in Tampa Fl. It should take a total of 5 hours for everything. I do plan on finishing with a beast Aug and maybe a butt lift next year. Some days I'm more excited and others I'm more nervous ... just depends on how much googling I've been doing that day. Errrr So, I'll post some pre surgery pics now and keep yall updated. Xo

Not sure if I should get a button lift now??!

So, I'm scheduled for tummy tuck with lipo for arms and thighs next month. I'm starting to think about a butt lift next year and the Dr said I would need to leave fay somewhere to use! Leaving fat does not sound appealing ! Are there any other options to getting a butt lift without a fat transfer? ? Does anyone have any tips, suggestions, or advice ?

I'm only 20 days away!!!

I don't know if I'm more excited or more nervous! It's literally just 20 days away! I've ordered my walker, I have a raised toilet seat, still need to look for button up pajamas... I can't believe this is really about to happen!! I'm going to start planning meals to prepare ahead of time and put in freezer bags. If you ladies have any suggestions please let me know! Love you all!

Going through a breakup and getting surgery all in the same month!

I swear, this month has been so emotional. I was in a 6 yr relationship that ended this month and my surgery is just weeks away. Some days I want to cry and other days I'm more excited than I've ever been. Somehow... I feel like this surgery is going to be a brand new beginning for me. Like, I'm being re-born...

GOING IN FOR SURGERY THIS MORNING!!

Hereeee we go! I've been up all night; couldn't sleep at all! I need to be at my surgeons office by 7:30am. I'm packed and ready... I really have no idea what to expect but here's to new beginnings

Tummy tuck post op day 1

Omg I made it through. It's been he'll but it could have been much worse. I stay on top of my pain pills, but they got out of my system overnight and I woke up feeling stiff as a board and thought I was going to throw up. I'll be setting alarms from now on. Can't wait to see myself Monday!!!

4 days post op Tummy Tuck, arm lipo and thigh lipo

Hey everybody... I'm on day 4 of recovery. It has been challenging, but not quite as bad as I was expecting. The most uncomfortable thing has been havibg the drains in. I was able to shower for the first time today. My walker and wheelchair have been life savers. I wasn't able to get in or out of bed on my own for the first 3 days. Now, I can roll over to my side and lift myself on my walker. I am still very swollen and already my results are mind blowing. I don't really see a change in my arms or thighs yet, but I'm told that takes weeks to show so fingers crossed. I'm so grateful that it's finally done! If anyone has any thoughts on how long it takes vaser lipo to show please share! Also, if you haven't had your surgery yet and have questions please feel free to ask! ?

Hey everybody... I'm on day 4 of recovery. It has...

My Beautiful Tummy Tuck Scar!!

It's been a month and 1/2 since my tummy tuck, flank lipo, arm and thigh lipo. I decided to peel some of my medical tape back today and I swear to you I have never seen a more beautiful tummy tuck scar. I literally have to look hard for it. And it just started healing! The placement of the scar ... everything is amazing! I would not go anywhere else than Dr. Casters office

Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Just amazing. He is very professional and a genius in his field.