Gynecomastia review

I had gynecomastia reduction in Tallahassee, FL on...

I had gynecomastia reduction in Tallahassee, FL on 4/3/15 after having had the condition since middle/high school. The surgery went well (not much brusing/discomfort after), but it seems that I have filled out again 2 months post op. I wore the compression garment for 4 weeks and then a Underarmor shirt for the next 4 as well and my weight has not fluctuated during this time (nor has it for 10+ years, I have always been underweight if anything). My nipples are also are still tender, nothing major but noticeable at times. The plastic surgeons office staff/plastic surgeon are great as far as customer service goes and I feel very welcome every time I go there. I had excision/liposuction. I had a F/U on 6/10 and pointed out my concerns and the surgeon said to give it another 2 months and we would have a F/U then and could possible do a revision (more liposuction) in the future if the swelling hasn't gone down by then/if I am still not happy with results. I just am not at the point that I would like to be at in regards to fullness, I know my chest could be flatter. Thanks for reading!

6-18-2015 pics

Just more pics

Revision/1-year update

After speaking with my surgeon in a F/U we agreed to do a revision on the left side of my chest, at a cost of $1,000 for the anesthesiology fee and surgery site fee, as with most practices I assume the surgeon withholds his fee for a revision within a years time. Everything went well and now both sides are symmetrical. MY goal from here on out is to stay as healthy as possible and to be positive! I think I will always be paranoid about the condition coming back but I guess I can always have more surgery but I know the recurrence rate is very low. I was very pleased with the whole experience and with Dr. DeRosier's overall bedside manner/demeanor and his willingness to perform the revision. I work in healthcare as well and when he see me at the hospital he always says hello and calls me by my first name. I can definitely tell from past pictures/etc. that my chest is very much improved after these surgeries and would recommend this practice/surgeon if you are thinking about this procedure!

One year pictures

One year post surgery and revision
Tallahassee Plastic Surgeon