Bilateral Mastectomy (Double Incision with Free Nipple Graft) to Eliminate Man Boobs - Tallahassee, FL

I have been a member of this site since July 2015....

I have been a member of this site since July 2015. I was immediately impacted by the many stories of men dealing with gynecomastia. But, I did not find many posts with photos of a situation that was similar to mine. (See "Before" Photos)

I have been dealing with moobs since age 14 or 15. I thought that I was just a chubby guy and just had to loose some weight. I had a friend that had the same issue, but his went away by the time we were 18. My mom told me that I would eventually grow out of it. So, years went by and as I grew the moobs also grew. Quite frankly, I had to deal with not having fun at the pools or the beach, and not fully engaging in basketball or any other athletics because of the "shirts and skins" moment. I pretty much suffered for the last 20 years. (I am age 34 now.)

After getting the courage to talk with my doctor, he told me that I had a condition called gynecomastia. The funny thing about this is that no other doctor talked with me about over the last 20 years. I know that they were probably trying to be nice and just make sure that I was otherwise healthy. He gave me a card to one of his plastic surgery buddies. After conducting research, I found this website. I decided to give it a shot. I contacted the plastic surgeon who has an outstanding reputation in the community. After speaking with him, I did not hesitate to invest in my quality of life. I think that I have made the best investment in myself that I could have possible made. It has been less that two weeks and I am able to wear a t-shirt while having a flat chest. I am feeling so good about myself. But, the healing continues.
Tallahassee Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kirbo is an artist! He is extremely nice and he has the most professional and courteous staff that a business could have. I would recommend him to anyone. I have had 5 appointments in less than two weeks. He is very meticulous and you can tell he loves what he does for people.