37 Years Old 2 Kids Never Had Full Breast - Tallahassee, FL

So here I am 6 days out and I am pretty happy with...

So here I am 6 days out and I am pretty happy with my results. In fact I'm in love! I never have had perky breast no matter how old is was or what I weighed. I had 2 children and while I was nursing they were full but always seemed to deflat more and more the old I got. After decided upon a lift with implants I was ready to go. I am a very active person and was prepared for some pain. Actually alot of pain. My right breast gave me absolutely no problem other than the typical morning boob but the left side has stricken me with muscle spasms and a burning sensation that I would liken to nerve endings. Day 4 was the worse and had me 2nd guessing my choice probably bc I came off prescription meds and was trying to be tough. Enough of that nonsense I took a valium and 2 percocet and slept and got some ease. No one told me about back pain so beware! Just have someone to gently rub it and it magically disappears. Tomorrow I will return to work so Dr said it may get worse before it gets better. I can't wait to see what the next month's hold. I went with 550cc mentor bc I was a 36ddd. I liked the size of my breast when they were in a bra just wanted them to look the way the did in a bra without one.

2 1/2 weeks out

So far so good. I went back to work after only a week off, I do hair so I was a little worried about that but I've had no problems at all, in fact I believe it's helping. My left side is still sitting very high and my muscle is trying to relax on both sides. I use my band when I can and massage therapy every day and night while in the shower. My wounds are healthy and healing beautifully and itchy ;) I'm finding it have less morning boob at this point except the left side (I call her the red headed step child) This week has definitely been the turning point for my feeling in them and abut them. I love to see how much they are changing and my only regret is that I waited so long to do this.
Tallahassee Plastic Surgeon

Dr D has a wonderful bedside manner as well as his staff. Never over bearing or impatient. Everything is on location so I didnt have to travel.