25 Year Old 34AA to 34B 300c Gel Implants Inframammary Under the Muscle. Tallahassee, FL

I love them! Couldn't be happier! I started with a...

I love them! Couldn't be happier! I started with a 34A (couldn't even fit in some As). But I wasn't completely flat. I got 300c gel implants, inframammary incision, under the muscle. From looking at lots of before and after pictures, I just want to say that you have to have a naturally good shape to work with. For instance, if your boobs are naturally far apart then you'll get those weird fake boobs with a huge gap in-between.
Tallahassee Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kirbo and his nurses and CRNA were absolutely awesome on my surgery day. I love the results. I was nervous because I didn't see a lot of reviews online for Dr. Kirbo especially on woman with very little natural breast tissue to work with. Also I was unsure about the inframammary incision. However 2 months post-op I am very happy!! They look natural and full. I would recommend him. Only issue was that I was really unsure about what size implant to choose and would have liked a little more help but at the end of the day the decision yours to make. Good Luck!