Wanted to Change my Face Shape - Taiwan

My motivation was to change the shape of my face....

My motivation was to change the shape of my face. I did a couple of things all at the same time, I did a hairline change, forehead implant, cheek implants, cheek bone altering, shaving of the jawbone, chin implant. I believe the surgery was worth it, I am still in the process of healing but I can already see the results that I wanted, obviously the thing you have to be warned about with these kinds of procedures is A. The pain, especially the first three days after procedure. B. It's a long healing process and your face will be numb for a while because of damage to the nerves on some parts of your face. C. When you smile or talk or try to make any type of emotion on your face, you will look stiff and unnatural, during your healing process. If you are impatient and can't really take pain or not being able to eat food properly for a couple of weeks, I really don't recommend it for you.
Dr. Hsieh

I think Dr. Hsieh is great, he's obviously very good at what he does, I decided to choose him after he thoroughly explained to me in detail step by step exactly what he will do during the procedure and gave me a mental picture of how my face will look after the surgery. I only wish he had told me how painful the healing process would be... but doctors don't usually tell you that anyways ;)