450cc High Profile Mentor Silicone - Tacoma, WA

I was previously a deflated B/small C. I wanted...

I was previously a deflated B/small C. I wanted upper pole fullness and while I didn't want gigantic boobs, I do like the "fake" look. My surgeon suggested 450cc Silicone Mentor HP textured implants. Today is one week post op and I couldn't be any happier. Dr. Potyondy and his staff have all been amazing. The Dr. is kind and patient and the staff are always eager to make you smile. My only regret is not doing it sooner!

Forgot some things!

I'm 5'4 and weigh 135lbs for reference.

Post op check up

Saw my doctor yesterday and had my stitches removed. Once again he, and the staff were wonderful! Zero complaints there. I'm just a little worried about my left breast. It looks so funny from the side and my natural breast tissues seems to be hanging off the tip and underside. He said to be patient, and the implant will settle in over the next few weeks/months. I go back in 6 weeks to check progress. I'm just sad because I can't wear fitted clothes out in public because that breast looks like a cone :(. My right breast is perfect! I'm going to add updated pictures. If anyone is reading this and has/had the same issue, let me know! I feel like I'm the only one who has this! I got textured ones so I'm worried they won't drop.

18 days post op

Finally feeling like myself again. Walking 2-4 miles a day and can't wait until I hit the 4 weeks mark so I can start working out. I'm only allowing myself to take progress pictures once a week of my "bad" boob though so I don't obsess over it. I will update with its progress on Friday! In the mean time, I'm having so much fun trying on new clothes and love the way they look in sports bras!

3 weeks post op

Just adding a progress shot of lefty. I'm not seeing much change :( What do you guys think? Is it dropping or rounding out at all? My right boob is beautiful so I didn't add pictures of it. Lol

4 weeks post op

They are feeling softer. No more pain but I am still numb under my boobs and my ribs near my armpit are still sore. I think my bad boob (the left one) is starting to round out!!! It still has a ways to go to catch up to my right one but some progress is better then none! :)

6 weeks po

Things are going great. I love the size and profile that I got. I'm not having any more pain or discomfort and I'm back at the gym lifting, running and doing TRX with very little issues. My right breast is still my perfect one. The left one (pictured) looks better as time goes on. It is still my problem child but I'm happy that each week I am able to see improvement, no matter how small it is.

8 weeks post op

I had 450cc mentor textured round high profile implants placed under the muscle. They still feel kind of hard but no other issues. I'm so happy to report that my left implant has settled down into its pocket nicely!!! Yay!!!!

8 weeks post op progress

One week post op and 8 weeks

8 weeks post op

My pictures didn't use load the other day. Trying one last time.

12 weeks post!

Still numb on the underside of my breasts but no other issues. The size has gone down a tad but not too much. I still fit in the VS 34 DD bras that I bought at 4 weeks post op. Hopefully they don't change much from here on out because I love them. 450cc high profile round textured mentor memory gel placed under the muscle.
Tacoma Plastic Surgeon

Today is one week post op and I couldn't be any happier. Dr. Potyondy and his staff have all been amazing. The Dr. is kind and patient and the staff are always eager to make you smile. Dr. potyondy is basically available to you 24/7 and reachable by phone/text/email after surgery. It truly maks me feel like he cares about my recovery. My only regret is not doing it sooner!