Body, Soul and Mind Were Not in Harmony - Tacoma, WA

I speak very highly of Dr Troy Woodman. I think he...

I speak very highly of Dr Troy Woodman. I think he is wonderful. Before having any face work done I took my time to check out a number of doctors. A couple advertized that they were the “Top Doctors” with face plastic surgery. I was completely turned off by them. Some were recommended by friends and I still didn’t like them. I was beginning to be discouraged. However a friend recommended Dr. Troy Woodman and I was extremely impressed with him and his staff. All the other places tried to show me pictures of what they said I looked like, and what I would look like after. It wasn’t real. They should me pictures of an older me. Dr Woodman showed me what I knew I looked like. He was caring and wanted to know my thoughts. He then made suggestions. He did exactly what I wanted. He cares about how we want to look. His procedure was great. His Anesthesiologist, Robert, was also wonderful. Dr Troy listened to my concerns and helped make the entire experience worthwhile. Dr. Woodman also follows though after the surgery to be sure everything is correct and going well. He really wants to make sure you are happy. It do not look different just younger. Exactly like what I wanted. I feel like my mind, body and soul are in harmony now. If you are thinking about face work be sure to do it for yourself not because someone else wants you to. See Dr. Troy Woodman. You won’t be disappointed.
Tacoma Oculoplastic Surgeon

Wonderful. See my above review. Everyone thinks I look great. He is kind and caring. Everything is exactly the way I wanted it to be.