29 Years Old, No Kids. - Tacoma, WA

I'll make this brief and to the point. I would...

I'll make this brief and to the point. I would highly recommend Dr. Ehret. He was great with communicating and advising me through the whole process. Initially I went in for a consultant (free) for breast augmentation. After speaking to Dr. Ehert he explained that I would not get the results I wanted without having a breast lift. He throughly explained the outcomes and process of each procedure. He gave me his honest opinion but let me make my on decision. He took into account that I am a type 1 diabetic and my fears. He was beyond reassuring and caring. I didn't feel like just another set of implants. It was clear that Dr. Ehret truly cares, as does his staff! On the day of surgery this was all proven. Both the Dr and nurses were the best! Very thoroughly throughout the process! This is a life changing decision and I've never felt more relieved. After surgery I received a call from Dr. Ehret making sure everthing was OK. My questions were always answered honestly and clearly. At my 4 week post op appt I expressed that I wasn't the implants to sit lower. DR.ehret provided me with a band to wear to achieve my goal. I will be gong in for my 8 week post op appt July 8th. I am healing better than I could imagine! Dr.Ehret is the best, I cannot say enough about him or my experience!
Tacoma Plastic Surgeon